Identity & Risk: Financial Services in a Time of Transformation & Uncertainty
pTools Annual Conference 22nd of October 2020!
This virtual event focused on how technology is rapidly transforming processes like LEI, ISIN, Corporate Actions, and ESG.
We were joined by outstanding speakers from three global regions - APAC, EMEA, and Americas , including;
- Constantin Gurdgiev, Lecturer, Northeastern University
- Clare Rowley, Head of Business Operations, GLEIF
- Monica Singer, South Africa Lead, ConsenSys
- Kevin Bourne, MD | Sustainable Finance, IHS Markit
- Ioanna Stanegloudi, Co-Founder & Chief risk officer, Finclude
- Francis Gross, Senior Advisor in Statistics, ECB
Presentations and discussions included:
- Brexit – how leaving the EU affects global markets
- ESG and ‘Green’ Finance; a seismic change for regulation
- Entity identification and Covid19 – trade confidence in an emergency
- Emerging Technology & Emerging Risk: regulation 'v' transformation