pTools™ Software delivers digital transformation for Stock Exchanges, Investment Banks and Government Organizations.
Our clients include the world’s leading Stock Exchanges as well as Regulated Market Operators in Investment Banking, Government and Healthcare. We build solutions for Securities & LEI Applications, Company & Market Announcements, Regulatory Registration and Corporate Governance.
The technology is based in Workflow & Forms Content Management, Notarisation & Blockchain, Digital Risk Management & Machine Learning.
About the Role
This role is ideal for an experienced designer who would enjoy a high level of responsibility in maintaining and developing the brand of a growing enterprise software company. You will be joining the team at an exciting time as we develop our international sales and marketing strategy. You will play a crucial role in helping to create and execute successful lead generation campaigns.
- Support the sales and marketing teams in designing collateral for webinars, brochures, and ad campaigns
- Communicate creative strategies and design solutions to stakeholders within the business.
- Promote internal awareness of design trends, brand standards and processes.
- Maintain the company’s brand and ensure consistency in design at all levels of the organisation
- Design, execution and delivery of POS, Marketing material
- An attention to detail is key. An eye for fonts, margins, typography, type setting and colour palettes is core to the role. Candidate must be comfortable reviewing his/her own work and bringing creatives from concept to draft to final submission.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Graphic Design/Multimedia
- 2+ years commercially relevant design experience
- Experience in B2B enterprise software is a plus
- Some experience in print
- Budget & resource management
- Some video editing & photography is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Some experience in UI/UX
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC; Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, Sketch and Microsoft; Word and PowerPoint