pTools™ Software delivers digital transformation for Stock Exchanges, Investment Banks and Government Organizations.
Our clients include the world’s leading Stock Exchanges as well as Regulated Market Operators in Investment Banking, Government and Healthcare.
We build solutions for Securities & LEI Applications, Company & Market Announcements, Regulatory Registration and Corporate Governance.
The technology is based in Notarisation & Blockchain, Workflow & Forms Content Management, Digital Risk Management & AI/Machine Learning.
About the Role
This role is ideal for a graduate who would enjoy a high level of responsibility and would like to gain experience across marketing and sales in a growing enterprise software company.
You will be joining the team at an exciting time as we develop our international sales and marketing strategy. You will have a high level of responsibility and play a crucial role in helping to create and execute successful lead generation campaigns.
- Support sales and marketing teams in their lead generation and sales activities
- Consolidate market relevant data and analytics to help build business cases for sales/marketing conversations
- Learn and develop sales/marketing technologies and implementation
- Follow up with new leads by email or phone and track progress
- Work with in-house designers to produce materials of impact and within brand guidelines.
- Deliver sales and marketing campaigns across digital and traditional channels including:
- LinkedIn and AdWords PPC
- Trade Shows and Events
- Social Media
- Direct Postal Mail
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a qualification in Marketing. A bachelors degree in Business Studies or a related field is preferred.
- Previous experience 1+ years (includes internship) in marketing, preferably in B2B enterprise software.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required. Design experience is a nice-to-have.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Decision maker.
Phone: 087 982 0024
5 Harcourt road, Dublin, Ireland