Partner Account Manager
pTools™ Software delivers digital transformation for Stock Exchanges, Investment Banks and Government Organizations.
Our clients include the world’s leading Stock Exchanges as well as Regulated Market Operators in Investment Banking, Government and Healthcare.
We build solutions for Securities & LEI Applications, Company & Market Announcements, Regulatory Registration and Corporate Governance.The technology is based in Workflow & Forms Content Management, Notarisation & Blockchain, Digital Risk Management & Machine Learning.
About the Role
You will be joining the team at an exciting time as we develop our international partner. You will have a high level of responsibility and play a crucial role in helping to create and execute successful lead generation campaigns. You will be required to build and maintain partnerships with major international Financial Services institutions and companies. This is a new strategy for pTools so a major part of the role will be to develop the partnership strategy and ensure it drives revenue to the business.
- Maintain relationships with strategic partners
- Assess new partnership opportunities
- Drive sales and opportunities via partners
- Actively promote partner engagement by planning and producing awareness activities such as content, events and campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to generate new leads and opportunities
- Report and analyze program performance and sales pipeline to ensure ROI for investments and efforts;
- Consolidate market relevant data and analytics to help build business cases for sales/marketing conversations
- Support sales and marketing teams in their lead generation and sales activities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A bachelors degree in Business Studies or a related field is preferred, but not required.
- Previous partner account management experience of 3+ years in B2B, preferably in enterprise software
- Strong organisational skills.
- Decision maker.