Researcher & Writer
pTools™ Software delivers digital transformation for Stock Exchanges, Investment Banks and Government Organizations.
Our clients include the world’s leading Stock Exchanges as well as Regulated Market Operators in Investment Banking, Government and Healthcare. We build solutions for Securities & LEI Applications, Company & Market Announcements, Regulatory Registration and Corporate Governance.
The technology is based in Workflow & Forms Content Management, Notarisation & Blockchain, Digital Risk Management & Machine Learning.
About the Role
This role is ideal for a graduate who would enjoy a high level of responsibility and would like to gain experience in research and writing in a growing enterprise software company.
You will be joining the team at an exciting time as we develop our international sales and marketing strategy. You will have a high level of responsibility and play a crucial role in helping to create and execute successful lead generation campaigns.
- Research the realm of Financial Services in regards to Local Operating Units, National Numbering Agencies, Central Securities Depositories, and Stock Exchanges
- Write and compile content for the sales and marketing teams - Research papers, whitepapers, blog articles.
- Compile data on various aspects of the financial services industry
- Assist in preparing pitch decks and sales presentations
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Business degree or equivalent
- Has a keen interest in Financial Services data
- Understanding of Financial Services data quality and reference data relationships is preferred, but not required.
- Basic understanding of Financial Services numbering systems is preferred, but not required.
- Hard working with a proven track record of delivering projects on a deadline.