2020 GLOBAL VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Identity & Risk: Financial Services in
a Time of Transformation & Uncertainty.
Agenda 22nd October 2020:
2020 has been the most turbulent year in recent history.We were joined by some of financial services leading experts as we discuss the issues relating to entity identification, regulation, and risk.
The core themes of emerging technologies, Brexit, Green finance and regulation, the ongoing pandemic and its effect on supply chains informed the discussion topics.
Throughout the day we ranged across a series of overarching themes including:
- Emerging Technology & Emerging Risk: Regulatory Approaches to New Technologies
- Supply chain confidence in an emergency; Legal Entity Identification and Covid19.
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and 'Green' Finance; a seismic change in regulation.
- Free Trade? –New International Market Dynamics and Their Effects on Risk & Identity.
An exciting range of experts joined the panels and gave keynote speeches. For more details go to the speakers bio page.
A small selection of the speakers and panelists include:
- Clare Rowley, Head of Business Operations, GLEIF
- Monica Singer, South Africa Lead, ConsenSys
- Tiaan Bazuin, CEO, Nambian Stock Exchange
- Ioanna Stanegloudi, Co-Founder & Chief Risk Officer, Finclude
- Paul, Janssens, Programme Director, SWIFT
For more details on the sessions and timing go to the main agenda.
- SESSION ONE – "Digitalization of Exchange Processes - How technology is driving efficiency and transformation."
- SESSION TWO – “The role of Banks in the LEI Project: How ISIN, LEI and Announcements maintain and guarantee transparency.”
- SESSION THREE - "Blockchain Backbone - How will distributed ledger technology transform market data and services."
- SESSION FOUR - "Identity and Green Finance - How identification and transparency is essential for Environmental, Social and Governance"
- SESSION FIVE- "Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing and Automated Regulation"